During the vacation week of Semana Santa, I went on a mission trip with my church, Ministerio Renuevo. We took 23 people on the trip, some from the church in Tegucigalpa, some from San Pedro Sula, and two of us from Comayagua.
The first day we were traveling for 20 hours in the little bus. It was a long day!
Here we are at the border of Honduras and Guatemala, I am with Pastora Xenia (San Pedro Sula) and Pastora Silvia (Tegucigalpa). I love these ladies!
Stopped for dinner at McDonalds in Guatemala City
It was a wonderful experience! We all had classes which were taught by leaders in the church. In the afternoons we were a part of Mi Esperanza (My Hope). We helped other churches plan movie nights to share the gospel while other teams were in homes helping to facilitate the movie nights and sharing their testimony.
During the morning time we were in classes. There are 4 levels and this year I completed level 2. My mornings looked like this...
My packet of materials, my Bible and my Spanish/English Dictionary.
My classmates were patient with me and helped me when I was not understanding something. I learned a lot of new words and as well as learning from the Bible. It was a wonderful experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment