Two weeks ago we took 30 students to Convention. This is an activity we do each year. I love to see the kids discover new talents and be recognized for their achievements and share a special week with them.
Some photos from our week:
Krissia with the sculpture she made.
Connie with some of her 7th grade girls.
Dassia performed a Dramatic Monologue where she was the women who had committed adultery.
She did a great job!
Poetry writers! Gabriela received 2nd place, and Selina 1st place for poetry writing.
Esmeralda received 1st place in short story. Her story was amazing!
I read it when she was getting it ready for convention. And I was so involved with the characters in her story I could not stop thinking about them and what had happened in the story.
It was amazing! I am so proud of her!
Katherine won 1st place in the 1600 Meter Run and 2nd place in the 800 Meter Run.
Group Bible Speaking team. They had to memorize Genesis 1:1-26, 31 and perform the
recitation of these scriptures. They did a great job! And I was super proud of Fernando who was the only one who remembered one of the verses when his group was reciting, they all got stuck and he kept going. Way to Go Fer!
Mr. Josue praying with the girls before their futbol (soccer) game.
The boys won first place in Volleyball
Actually, the boys won first place in all the team sports - Basketball, Volleyball and Futbol!
Thursday evening at Rally....we are all a bit tired!
Dassia and Katherine fell asleep leaning on each other.
The group!
Me with some of my seniors. I have been with these kids for so many years!
Boys Futbol - 1st Place!
A Fun Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment