Let me update you on the miracles that God continues to show me!
Last night I did not sleep good. Just thinking about the accident over and over and what could I have done differently to avoid it.
I woke this morning at 5 a.m. and my mind kept thinking about it when suddenly God showed me, like I was watching a movie. It was the accident and I was headed straight for the side of the car, the back seat where the driver's child sat and the front seat where his pregnant wife sat. I was headed straight for the middle of the car, as I watched what God was showing me, I was able to remember clearly, yes that is what I saw right before I hit him, but in my panic I turned the steering wheel thinking somehow I could avoid hitting him, and it was that turn of the wheel that threw me into the rear quarter panel of his car, and not into the side of his car. Yes, this was another miracle! How horrible would it have been if I had injured or killed someone, even though the accident was because of his mistake, I would have felt horrible! I don't know how I could have lived with that!
God protected us all!
This afternoon the guy who caused the accident called Henry and said he had parts to bring me for my car and he would be at the school later this afternoon.
SHOCKED AND AMAZED!
I thought he would probably go out today and buy a new chip for his cell phone so he could get a new phone number. But not this honest man who I was in an accident with!
He came today and brought a radiator, a hood, a fender, and maybe some other pieces...so now I need to get someone to put my car together. I cannot believe it! I never expected to hear from him or have any help from him to repair my car!
And I have heard some horrible stories today about people who have been in accidents and then threatened by the person who caused it, even threatened with death if they would go to the police.
Miracle Count: I was in an accident and did not feel the impact; I had my police angel who protected Helen and I while we were two gringa ladies on the side of the highway; I was able to swerve to avoid seriously injuring or killing people in the other vehicle; and I was in an accident with a kind, honest and responsible person!
While he was at the school today bringing me car parts, I asked about his wife. She is fine, and the baby is fine, she was released from the hospital this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment