While I was in Nicaragua, I had been praying and asking God to show me what my purpose was there.
There were two times that I had a moment where I knew I had been in that moment before. Once was the first day in the church, and the other was one day on the bus with the team. It was instantly I knew that I had experienced that moment previously, in a dream or a vision, but I knew I had seen that moment before. For me, that was confirmation that I was right where God planned for me to be.
I continued to pray and ask God to show me my purpose on the trip. What he spoke to me was that I may never know the "why", it may be a small word I said to someone, or an encouragement I gave to someone there. One day during the worship what God put into my spirit is that I don't need a big revelation about why I came to Nicaragua. All I need to know is that I was obedient to His call. That I stepped out in faith and as long as I am in His will then His purpose will be done. I don't need to know what or why, only that I was walking in the obedience of the Lord.
Knowing that gave me such peace, to know that I could be a part of God's plan, by just stepping out and being obedient to what He told me to do, and He is in charge of all the details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment