Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school.  I was excited and as always a little nervous - I want it to be a great year! 




This was a certificate I gave one of my students last year...she brought it with her today attached to her book bag.  It really made my happy :)


 
Create in me a clean heart, O God....Psalm 51:10 
 

 
A collage from the past years when the kids have written about a verse that is important to them. 
I love this!  

 
I hope they will listen to this....they love to "do their homework" by just writing anything. 
 

Creativity Corner....where we will display their art workk, creative writing, poetry, or other works they do to express their creativity.

 
One of my girls, who is very creative but hates her art Paces.  She had a lot of Art Paces she had not completed from last year so I gave her this project to make for me....I gave her the saying and told her to use her imagination.  I love what she did.  It is painted on a piece of wood, and the letters were cut out of thick stirofoam and painted.  I Love it!
 

 
 
 
Hanging out at break time
 

Breaktime
 
 

Oscar...he always makes us laugh!  Gabriela is dressing him up! 

 
During highschool break I peeked inside the next classroom and found these cute kids!  The girls were sitting quietly in their offices...the boys were not sitting and were not quiet!  Love Boys!

 

 

No comments: