READY FOR CONVENTION!
I am so excited about convention this year! It has been a hard one to get ready for. We started school a week later than usual, convention is a week earlier than usual, the kids have more events, and some of them are trying many new things. I wish we had a few more weeks as I am consoling kids who feel they haven't practiced their song enough, or practiced their team sport enough, or are today trying to finish up a science experiment.
While everyone is feeling the pressure and we have all been a bit emotional today, I know that God has great things planned for these kids this week!
I am praying for there to be a revival - to breathe life into something that is dead - we don't want a dead convention - we want it to be alive with a fresh breath from God!
I am so excited about tomorrow I can hardly stand it! Last year I missed being with the kids because I had a blood clot in my leg.
I am so thankful for this opportunity to be with them again! I know that when I get home I will be posting a lot of photos!
Today I snuck into music practice as one of the female trios was practicing their song- The More I Seek You by Kari Jobe...they know that is one of my very favorite songs! It is a song that has gotten me through a lot of hard times here in Honduras. They sounded so beautiful in practice today! They are very excited for me to hear them perform the song at convention, and so am I!
I love these kids so much! I am ready for a great and exciting week with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment