Monday, August 20, 2012

This morning I was going to go to Tegucigalpa to pick up Lauren, who is coming to the school to be a teacher in High School.  We have all been very excited about her coming!  This morning I felt a little nervous about driving to Tegucigalpa by myself.  This is not normal for me to feel this way.  I have made the trip many times by myself, so I didn't know why I was feeling that way.

This morning when I asked for a volunteer to pray for our day, I asked her to also pray for me and the drive and for Lauren to not have any problems in her trip here.  And then before I left to head to the airport I asked Paty to please pray for me as I was concerned about driving by myself.  Again, I didn't know why I felt this apprehension about the trip.

I headed out, and once I got through all the crazy construction and the road opened up I turned on some worship music and was singing and worshiping and enjoying the beautiful scenery and then I heard God say....You are not alone on this trip, I am with you!  WOW!

I guess I needed to feel alone, and feel concerned about driving alone in order to be totally blown away by His word!

So God and I made a great trip to Tegus, and picked up Lauren and got her back to Comayagua safely.

God is Awesome!

No comments: