Sunday, September 11, 2011

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare. Psalm 40:5
God did provide that car I have been praying about...I personally paid for about half of the car... This is the second time in my life God has provided a vehicle for me through other's generosity.  The first time was VAN who came from Wes and Cheryl Neely....that Van was a huge blessing to me and carried blessings to downtown Fort Worth every Saturday morning  and Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve for years before I moved to Honduras. 

And now again God has provided for me beyond my wildest dreams!  I was happy with my flinstone mobile that was literally held together with duck tape...the ceiling was falling down, I always had at least one door handle that was broken, I never left on a trip without adding brake fluid because it leaked, and always carried extra oil in the trunk....

Now I have a beautiful car, with a CD Player even!  Can you imagine that?? 

The first time I picked up the boys for homework, they got in the car and one immediately started pushing all the buttons to find out all the car could do...the one in the backseat said "wow it even smells better than your old car!"

I love getting in the car in the morning and using the wipers and spray to wash my windshield (nope the flinstone mobile's window washy didn't work!).

Saturday I got to jam to Toby Mac while driving the boys home from school...and they learned another lesson about Christian music...it can be cool...as we drove with the stereo up and their windows down and they were happy :)

God has once again shown me that his way is greater and bigger and more incredible than mine!

No comments: