Looking for Student Sponsors
We have two students who are in need of assistance for their monthly school tuition. Both students already receive a partial scholarship from the school (which basically just means that the school loses money on these students)...but they are awesome students!
They will be unable to continue at Ruach, and even unable to continue receiving a Bilingual Education without assistance.
I would love to help these kids...but I already have two students who I help with tuition ....and I can't stretch any more.....
Both students are in highschool, Honor Roll, and taking Honor's Math. They come from Christian homes and are very deserving of a scholarship.
We need about $26 per month (500 lempiras) per child for 10 months - February through November. If you are interested, please message me or respond here and I can send you more specific details about either of the students.
You can pay monthly, or several months at a time, or the 10 month school year in one payment. Whatever works best for you.
Please contact me if you would be interested in helping out!
A bilingual education can help a child go so far in this country...and when you see kids who are so intelligent and have worked so hard you hate to see them lose the opportunity to continue their education!
No comments:
Post a Comment