I love my students!
So right now we are having Vacation school for some of the students who didn't finish their Paces last year. So they can complete their goals and be ready to start their next grade in February.
I have two students who on Thursday I could not get to stop talking. And not only were they talking to each other but distracting everyone around them. One of them I nicknamed "pumpkin" when we had class before Christmas...it was very cold and he was wearing an orange sweatshirt which he had put over his head and looked like a big orange pumpkin.
So Pumpkin and Ronny needed new seats for Friday. So I put Ronny's desk away from all the other students and facing the wall....and Pumpkin's desk was also pulled away from the other students facing the opposite end of the room. It made for a much quieter Friday. And the boys actually got some work done.
Although Ronny did find some ways to still amuse himself and all of us!

He wrapped his scarf around his head with only his eyes peeking through.
At least he didn't hurt himself.....this is also the boy who rubbed menthalatum in his eyes when I had vacation school in December... and when I asked him "why?".... he answered "because I was bored"
Kids! I love em!
No comments:
Post a Comment