Today was the legal ceremony for Marjory and Joel. Their wedding ceremony will be on December 19. I am very sad that I will miss that special day while I am traveling to the states during the wedding; today was an honor for me to be at their legal ceremony.
The couple's families were present, along with two attorneys, and me and Alyshia.
Today's ceremony was held in their new home. Here are the tables that Alyshia and I set up this morning. It was all very pretty.

The centepieces we put together this morning. Alyshia's creations!

Marjory, Joel, their two witnesses, and the two attorneys.

After they were talked to about the responsibilities of marriage, they were asked the typical questions of do you want to have Marjory as your wife...etc...

Afterward it was time for everyone to sign the Certificate of Marriage.

Marjory's turn....

We had lunch and cake and many photos!

Marjory, Joel and the groom's brother, Freddy

The couple with Marjory's dad
1 comment:
Love the pictures!!!! Felt a part of it.
Post a Comment