TGIF!!!!
Well today was 6th grade Learning Center in my living room. Yea, not a great idea! Maybe all girls...or all boys...but with the group of kids I had we didn't get much work done. I had a few who really wanted to work... but my two boys were here because their moms made them come. So they were not a good mix. But it was fun to see everyone!
Not much was accomplished today....two tests was passed....a few math pages were worked. Some serious talks and decisions to be made about committing to me and to themselves to work and finish their year. Without their commitment, I can't make it happen.
A lot of food was eaten...one Pace was lost...and then found..but only after everyone was accused of throwing it on the roof and I was trying to see on my roof to see if it was there. And there it was in the couch all the time! Girls!
I'm glad the "vacation" is over...and tomorrow I really am taking vacation...sleeping in and then going to Glenda's to have my hair colored and a pedicure! Next week will be back to school and I will be happy to be back to class and with my kids again!
It was hard today to try and keep them working...because I wanted to play as much as they did!
Thankful I survived the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a detour to your nice quiet morning... I identify...
Hey, just one quick question, Steph... how much in dollars is 500 lemperas? And what do you think happened to them?
Love you,
Lynn
Post a Comment