Thursday, September 10, 2009


Futbol Watching Party at Dassia's House

Dassia had invited the 6th graders to come to her house on Wednesday evening to watch the game, Honduras vs. Mexico. I was honored to be invited as well. So after w
orking after school with some of my boys, I took them all home, ran to the store so I could bake something to take with me, quickly put together a cake, then off to Dassia's I went.

I enjoyed my time with some of the students, and Dassia's family as we all gathered in the living room around the tv to cheer for Honduras. Unfortunately we did not win the game, but I enjoyed being at the Futbol party!


Karen, Dassia and her sisters


Karen and Sandy



The game was very intense and at times I thought Karen might attack the tv. She was very excited!


Mauro


At the end of the night, although there was no celebrating in the streets like there is when Honduras wins, still the girls ran outside cheering and blowing Mauro's horn, then Sandy wrapped herself in the Honduras flag...fun kids!

No comments: