Today I was so happy to go to school and see all my kids! I loved all the hugs I got. Even a hug from a 6th grade boy...that just doesn't happen! I put together some little gift bags with things like pencils, erasers, stickers, sticker books, candy... light sticks, small soccer balls, hair barretts, headbands (depending on if you are a girl or a boy)....I had fun passing them out before their morning break.
We did learn that if you chew on a light stick you can break through the plastic and it didn't taste good! As my student began spitting and ran to get his friend's water bottle! Sixth graders are supposed to be older than 5 years old, right? Ha Ha Ha!
I was able to grab a couple of pictures of some of the girls checking out their bag of goodies...
No comments:
Post a Comment