ONLY IN HONDURAS!
Just when you think things can't be any weirder, they are! While I was in the States, Scott and Cindy Stephens stayed at my house for several days. Scott called one day because the lights wouldn't come on but the plugs were working. I thought it must be the living room and dining room lights because there are 2 extra switches and sometimes if you hit the wrong switch then use a different switch the light won't work. But no....it was all the lights. I just couldn't imagine, seemed too weird and thought I must not have understood him correctly.
Well tonight I am sitting in the living room when the lights went out, but the tv stayed on. WHAT! So I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, and it was on. Weird. Bedroom and the alarm clock is on. Oh my gosh I didn't misunderstand. Now the question is WHY?!
I went outside and flipped off my 4 little breakers and then back on...still no lights.
I went into the kitchen and turned on a burner....as I moved the dial from off to medium the kitchen light started to come on...like I was turning a dimmer switch. The closer I turned the dial to the lowest setting the brighter the light became.
Then I turned the next burner...and as I spun it around all the lights in the house came back on. I continued to turn them both until they got back around to off and the burners were now off and all the lights in the house were on.
I don't get it! I don't know why! I just know that it worked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment