Thursday, June 11, 2009


Well my dinner last night was great. Sandra and Alexis enjoyed the meal, and loved the corn casserole. Jiffy could make a lot of money if they would sell Jiffy cornbread mix here....every once in a while they have some boxes of it at the Del Corral, but not very often.

It was fun to visit with them and catch up on life. I am so happy that Sandra is pregnant and they are expecting their first child in October. Alexis has a sonogram picture on his phone and even video from the sonogram to show off. So sweet!

The are a sweet couple and very special friends!

And finally about 10:00 last night I had water again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I miss Sandra! She looks great and I'm so happy that she's pregnant! =) Congrats to them!

Alyshia said...

That is so cute that Alexis has the sonogram on his phone!!:) She looks so cute in the pic!! I am so excited for them!!