Thursday, June 11, 2009


Today after I got back from seeing Paula, I was leaving my house again to go up the street to Annette's to feed the dogs, and when I walked out my front door I saw a beautiful rainbow. I ran back inside to get my camera, and then I realized there were actually two rainbows.



The colors were so bright on the brightest rainbow, I have never seen such a beautiful rainbow.




I walked up and down my street taking pictures...it was breathtaking. The pictures don't come close to showing how beautiful it really was!

I love rainbows and love how God stills gives us rainbows....tonight it was funny because it wasn't even raining.....but still a rainbow - two of them!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love your rainbow pictures!! I think double rainbows are so beautiful. Do you ever wonder what the first rainbow God put in the sky looked like? So glad you took pictures.

Alyshia said...

so beautiful! God is amazing!!