Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The school is really looking great! We have been painting desks, and varnishing desks and moving things to their correct places. The Learning Center is going to be fantastic! It really is coming together! All the teachers have been working hard to get ready for the first day of school! There is still a lot of work to be done, but I am certain we will be ready on the first day!

I had a funny video of Samson, and I thought I would try my hand at uploaded my videos to YouTube and then posting it to my blog. Well I opened my YouTube account, and through my Flip video camera I uploaded it to You Tube...but it just keeps saying that it is "processing, please wait"... but I have been waiting forever! or so it seems! Maybe some day I will get to post some videos here, it could be me or it could just be the speed of Honduran internet.

I will keep you posted this week and will be putting up some pictures of our progress.

Please continue to pray for our enrollment to increase, and for us to have the teachers God has selected for the school!

No comments: