I DID IT!!!! I POSTED A VIDEO TO MY BLOG! Now let me explain it!
You see, Samson always wants whatever is in my hand, including my camera! He jumped up and bit my video camera, and I, in my panic, put my fingers in front of the camera lense, thereby making me think that he had really messed up my screen because I was not seeing a clear screen...then in my state of sheer panic, I ran to the refrigerator to protect the camera from any more attacks by Samson.
Watch and Enjoy! tee hee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you posting a video all by yourself. I am impressed. Samson is so cute. I am sorry he bit your camera, but that sure made for a funny video. Glad he didn't hurt it.
Shawna
Love the video and proud of you for posting it on your own. You are getting good at this! Samson is so cute!!!
Cute dog! I love dogs. You did a good job of posting the video! May I ask why you ran to the fridge??
Love, Phyllis
Post a Comment