I am in Texas!!!
I arrived here this evening. I wasn't sure this morning if we were going to make it to the airport. All the gas stations in Comayagua were out of gas. And Annette didn't have enough in her truck to get to Tegucigalpa...so we began calling people to see if anyone had gas in their car. And no they didn't! We finally talked to a friend who lives in a small town about 15 minutes down the highway and he said he thought the gas station there in La Villa had gas, so we headed that way and we found a station with gas! Oh joy!!!!
So I made it to the airport and had an easy flight to Texas. It was fun to see my family and I loved playing with Ashlynn! It really didn't take her long to warm up to me. I was really glad about that!
I have already made a trip to Walmart! I needed shampoo and conditioner and some new makeup as I had been using some yucky smelly wrong color base....oh yuk! So I was thrilled when Joshua drove me to Walmart. And we even sat in the car for a little one on one mom and son time! Just like the old days!
And I had the most fabulous ham and cheese sandwich! Actually I must confess, I ate two sandwiches! What made them so fabulous? It was ham (not some odd Honduran version) and cheese, real colby cheese, and soft fresh yummy bread! Just completely different tastes than you can find in Honduras!
Now I am off to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment