Update on Maria's House
Today at school I was asking Maria about her house. She said that they are adding blocks, a little at a time.
Please continue to pray for the communities here in Honduras that have flooded and have lost so much! There are funds here to help families recover from all the losses, however there is also a lot of corruption in the country. Election are coming up here, and one of the teachers was saying that some of the people running for election were giving away the food and water that is provided by the government, but using it as a campaign ploy. Here I am with clean water for you, vote for me. It is sad to see people taking advantage of a bad situation.
I will keep you updated on Maria's rebuilding of the wall in her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment