My son, Joshua, turned 20 years old last week, and it was so hard being away on his birthday. We were sending text messages the night before his birthday, and crossed over the midnight mark and his 20th birthday by text message.
Sunday afternoon was the birthday party with family, and I called just as he was about to blow out the candles on his cookie cake.
This picture is him talking to me on the telephone...and he has my gift that I sent back to him with his Uncle. Joshua loves knives, and has several from places he has visited...this knife came from my trip to Copan, Honduras.

I even got to be there while he blew out his 20 candles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!
1 comment:
Awwww! Steph!!!! This makes me so happy for you!!! Very sweet and very touching. Yes, Happy Birthday, Josh! And love to you, Steph.
I love you,
Marjo
Post a Comment