Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here is a picture of Chepito. This is the little guy who has the parakeet. I forgot my camera again on Saturday, but I promise to get a picture of him with his little bird. He did tell me this week that his bird loved the bird snacks I bought him at the pet store. Much healthier than chocolate and coke!


You can see some of his inventions. He has made a pencil holder that he keeps his pencils in, taped to his desk. His pencils must be lined up in order of size, from smallest to biggest. And below that he has made a holder from a plastic bottle that is attached to his desk with a metal hook and he keeps pencil sharpeners and other misc items in it. He is a very crafty kid. He is always making some ingenious thing from out of nothing. He is very smart, just hard to channel it to his Pace work.

No comments: