Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Rainy Friday!

We are off school today. It started raining here on Wednesday and didn´t stop..... Yesterday was horrible at school. It poured all day! Many of the students weren´t there, I am sure because of the weather. So they canceled school Friday and tutoring on Saturday.

This morning we woke up and it was not raining...and the sun was actually out a little. Alyshia and I came to the internet cafe and just as we are walking inside the rain starts. We can hear it coming down in buckets!

I have a lot to post...fun stories and pictures about the kids, but I am not on my computer, we have had some internet problems this week, so we are at the cafe. So no pictures today.

I will post some funny stories and fun pictures of the kids next week. But for now.... we are all well....just a little wet, and a little cold, but we will just keep floating along!

Manuel came back to school last week and we were all so happy to see him!

Paula sent me an update on Gerardo, and they were able to locate his mother and siblings, and his mother was being tested last week to see if she was a match. I haven´t heard any results yet, but am praying for the right match!

No comments: