Friday, September 26, 2008

Some days Mauro will ask to stay after school with me to work on his homework. There have been times that he has ended up staying just because no one came to pick him up. But then some days he asks if I will stay and work with him on his homework. I think a lot of it is because of the attention he isn't getting at home with his parents, but I love the kid!

We are now in our 4th and final partial of the school year. There are many kids who are behind in their work, and they are now pushing themselves trying to get as much completed as possible before the end of the school year.

This week I have had several of the kids asking me if I would stay and let them work on their homework. Some we were surprised because they don't work in class but wanted to stay after school to do their homework, so how can I say no!

Today I had headache and was tired so I told them I would only stay until 4:00 (some nights I am there until 5:00 or 5:30)... here are some pictures of the boys...


Here is Gabriel and David Fernando. They all want to gather around this little desk in my room. If you flip this desk over it says ...MADE BY JOHN SATTERFIELD AND BOB TRAINHAM....how cool is that!!!


Here is Mauro being silly...and German behind him.

After this picture I told Mauro to LOOK like he was working so I could get a picture of him working for once!

There is Miss Alyshia working with Kennee.

No comments: