
This is Josue. He is a funny kid! He had the kind of eraser you put on the end of your pencil, he took it off his pencil and stuck it to the end of his nose. I had to get his picture! He is always doing funny things! At the beginning of the year he didn't speak much English. He would point to his Pace and say something that sounded like "we, wee whee we, wee, wee, we, wheeey" and some how I could answer his question. He is speaking more and more English, which is great for him and for me! When he was in Kindergarten he and another boy were running with their eyes closed (yep, not a very good idea!), he ran into a wall and busted his lip. He still has a big lip with a scar, so whatever language he speaks is a little difficult to understand. A couple of weeks ago he showed up at school with the biggest lump on his head that I have ever seen! He had fallen at home the night before. He is a funny little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment