Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ARGH!!! I just typed my message and when I hit Publish Post an error message came up...so I am starting again....

I am ready for tomorrow. I stopped at the store on my way home from school today and picked up some more yogurt and some ice cream. I am so sad that I will have to eat ice cream! I guess I can survive the ice cream diet! ha ha ha!!!! If you know me much you might think I faked the tooth just to live on ice cream for a couple of days!

I even left instructions today for my class on Friday. We do not have school tomorrow, it is a holiday, but back to classes on Friday. Unless I have a miraculous recovery from the extraction ...which is possible if God chooses.... I don´t think I will make it to school on Friday. All the teachers were encouraging me to stay in bed and rest ...even telling me some horror stories to be sure I listened. I will stay in bed and rest.

I am hoping I am not too drugged when I leave the dentist tomorrow as I will be taking a taxi home. I just need to have a little brain power to get myself home after the procedure.

We are having a fundraiser on Saturday so I am hoping that I will be well enough to make it to the school Saturday to help out.

Thank you for all the encouraging emails I have received since my post yesterday. Thank for your prayers!

I will post an update as soon as I am up and running well enough again to make it to the internet cafe. If not, you can check with Elaine about how I am doing...I will send her and Josh a text message tomorrow after I get home.

Love you all! Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying you are a whole lot better. what a great price for dental work too!

Carol Keller

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, So glad that you do not have to go alone tomorrow...got your message. :) I am praying for you and praying you will be able to get any other dental work you need done. Love you, Elaine

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you today as you get your dental work done. I will be asking Elaine how you are later in the day. I love you.

Marjo

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been suffering with the tooth, and so glad you are about to get it fixed.

Really glad you at least have the ice cream diet to comfort you!

Miss you and love you,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, Praying for you. I hope this takes care of the pain and believing it will Wow, it would be wonderful if soon you could get your other work done, too. I am not one to say anything. I have a "temporary" that's been in my mouth for years!
Love, Nancy Briggs