Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I have purchased my plane ticket for my return to Honduras. I will be leaving on January 22.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful time with their family over the Christmas holiday! I have enjoyed my time with family friends and Christmas was so much fun, especially with Ashlynn Kate! It is so much fun having a baby in the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Stephanie
The time has gone by too quickly! I hope you get to be at Life Group Thursday night so we can visit before you head back.
You are precious to us.
Love, Lynn
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Post a Comment