Creature update....
The large spider in the house was NOT a tarantula... that makes me feel better! Much better! But he was still the biggest of whatever it was that I have ever seen.
Now last night I was home alone, sitting in the living room eating my bowl of spaghetti and I look up and see this large shape on the wall. I thought to myself, wow is that a big butterfly, or is it a moth... yes it looks like a moth. I got closer and it was HUGE! Now I have never seen a moth this size, I have never seen anything this size... it was big, I have seen birds this size, but not a moth! So I stayed away from it and prayed that it really was just a moth on steroids!
Well it was... a moth.... a giant moth. I have been told that it is not the biggest one that has been seen around here, but I have never seen anything this big before!
I think I have become more aware of things and creepy crawlies after seeing the spider. Still adjusting to all the wonderful sigts of Honduras!
But just look outside at the beautiful mountains and you can deal with giant moths and saucer-size spiders!
Love and Miss you all!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw three of those giant moth things when I was there.. they are kind of freaky!
Post a Comment