The time is getting closer. It is exciting to think that in less than 2 months I will be living in
Joshua graduated from high school last Friday. That was exciting! A new chapter in his life. I am so proud of him and excited to see him step out.
It is a new chapter for both of us. Definitely!
My airplane ticket is purchased. . . all I need now is to pack up my apt., and figure out how to carry all the things I want to take into 2 suitcases! This will be a difficult thing for me. Pictures and momentos and special things from friends and family - I could fill my suitcases with those things but I need to pack clothes too. This will take some hard decisions on what to bring and what to leave behind. But the joy of knowing that I am doing what I was created to do will get me through the tears.
2 comments:
Stephanie,
I am so proud of you and so excited for you and I think Amy is having a party and singing the Happy song. Ha she is saying I knew she would do it. I hope that God blesses you greatly as you bless others. How exciting.
Congrats to Josho on graduating too. Funny I still think he is 12. There were so many hard days I would have never made it through some 8 years ago. May 22, 1999. You helped me more than words could ever say. Just knowing I was not crazy or weird when things just sent me spinning. Now I think of Scotty with a smile and his loving heart. We have come a long way. I am so looking forward to hearing about all God will use you to do.
Peace to you and praying for you.
Love ya lots, Cathelene
This is so sad, but I'm happy. Remember, there's always room for our wedding pictures in your suitcase! LOL
Love you,
Stacy
Post a Comment