It all fell into place last week. I will leave with the team on July 29. I will live with Annette & Lance in August. September, October, and November I will rent a room at the ministry school, then December I will come back to the states for Christmas.
It feels good to have a plan and know where I will be through the end of the year. But even before the plan I was at peace, knowing God had a plan already. The enemy had started chipping away at me over the last few weeks, so it was the right time for my family to swoop in and help me put it together.
I am excited about going. I am excited about helping at Ruach and working with Annette and Lance. I am excited to listen and learn and see what all God has planned for Comayagua Honduras, and to think that He wants me to be a part of that plan! WOW!!!
I ask for prayer for me, and for Joshua as the time comes near. We are both facing big changes in our lives. The cry of my heart is that we both have ears to hear God clearly and that we follow the plans He has for both of us.
- 4 months and 5 days! WOW!
1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment