I got to meet with Annette Tuesday night. She came for dinner with Jim & Elaine and after dinner we got to visit about Honduras, the school, and go over my list of questions. I got a lot of good information from her and a lot of questions answered. Things like immigration, what documents I need to bring with me, expenses to budget for, and how to manage my money from there- that was a big one I couldn't wrap my head around. But Annette answered all my questions!
I am excited about going and working with she and Lance at the school. I will stay with them when I arrive, and kind of get acclimated, and then we will go from there.
I did learn some news that made me sad. The teacher I worked with last summer, Rosie, gave her resignation a few weeks ago. So my friend will not be at the school, and actually talked about moving, so I was sad at that news. But God has a plan!
I still do not have an actual date, but July seems to be the month. That works for Annette, and it seems to work for Joshua's plans and my lease ends in July. As we move forward I will post the date as soon as I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment