Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It will definitely be a NEW year!

The house sold, the closing went well, actually we closed on December 20 because the buyers wanted to go out of town for Christmas. So it was nice to get that part done and out of the way. We closed on the 20th, and we moved on the 26th and 27th.

We are all moved in and getting upacked and settled. Drop by and see us - we are now living at Harwood Hills, on Highway 121, between Bedford Road and Harwood - we are in apt. 706.

Thank you for all your prayers while we were going through the selling process, and to all who came out these days to help us move, and especially who came and carried things up those stairs for us!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

What an awesome God we serve. I love the way things worked out in the sale of your house and also your move into your apartment!!! Hope you are getting your rest before you have to go back to work.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'm so glad you are blogging again! I loved reading the details of your adventures in real estate, and from the mouth of a former Realtor, I can tell you that the sale of your house is chock full of miracles! But, I'm not a bit surprised that you are all moved... I KNEW God was in all this, when I felt such peace about your move, even after the news that every realtor dreads... Foundation Repair.... I just knew it was going to all work out perfectly.
I'm glad you included the down times and the "little signs".. We all have those and we all need those... I love hearing how God loves my friends enough to give them encouragement in so many unique and sometimes funny ways!!
Please keep writing!!
Love, Lynn

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,
Congratulations on the sale of your house, it's so great to see God moving in your life!