Wednesday evening. . . this evening was spent sitting in the backyard, Lance on the guitar, Lance, Chelsea and Annette singing, playing with Redman and Gracie (doggies), and enjoying the cool evening.
Thank you everyone for your comments. I look forward to reading from each of you each evening. Graham and Gabe - I wish I could smuggle Faith in my suitcase and bring her back to the states for a while, but I had a hard time getting through security with a suitcase full of crayons, I do not know how I would explain a little girl!
Elaine - yes Faith and Hannah did their dance for me, and I have pictures :) They were so sweet performing my last night there. Before we went out for a night with Faith. Paula, Chelsea, Faith and I. . . a trip into town to Wendy's for a frosty.
Nancy - thank you so much for your prayers and your notes on my blog. I do not need Tommy to bring anything for me, but thank you so much for asking.
I started today to feel sad as I was thinking about how the days I have left. Only a few more days and the team arrives, and that is good, and I am so excited to see Joshua, but at the same time that means that only a week left once the team gets here. And next week will be so much different, and I have so enjoyed being with the kids in class each day. I came wanting to experience the day to day life of living in Honduras, and helping at the school, that is what I have experienced and have loved it! I am trying not to think about the going home part, but just enjoy the days I am here.
I have been trying to make a plan to see Glenda, right now the plan is for me to get together with her sometime Thursday, I pray that works out. I am excited to see her and Daniel and Gabriella. I have not even been to that side of Comayagua, which seems odd... but with Pastor Felix no longer at Restoration in Bokeem, it is different.
It is 11:00 and 6:30 will be here soon, and the roosters begin their morning talks back and forth way before my clock goes off, so I should head to my room.
Goodnight from Honduras!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Morning from Texas! :) I took Jim and Porter to the airport this morning and they are now on their way to Honduras. Next trip to the airport will be early Sunday morning when the team leaves. Continue to pray for Michael Carrigan. Loved hearing about your day! Love and miss you!
Stephanie,
I am praying for you. I hear you are sick from something you ate. Sure sorry and hope by the time you read this you are well!
Love and miss you!
Stephanie,
Bless you for all you are doing there. God is so good. He has positioned you to give and receive His love. I can just picture all the boys praying over you and the hugs you gave them. I bet you have a child in your lap almost every minute. the kids love you so much no matter where you are. I am so proud of you, and I know your Father is pleased with you.
Love,
Carol
Post a Comment