Good evening all. I love reading everyone's comments on the blog. Today was a typical day at school. I just so enjoy being there with them, the day just flies by. Helen has been teaching the children a dance and a mime which they will perform on Parents' Night next week. The children are so excited and eager to learn. We had second graders doing hip hop all around the room after they came back from practicing today. They are all too cute!
This evening we went to Bible study. Several missionaries here in Comayagua meet on Tuesday night for Bible study. . . the most important is everything is in English! Lance leads the praise and worship and as always it was fantastic!
Please pray for Lance, he is having back pain and we all gathered around him tonight to pray for healing of his back pain.
God is moving in many people who are on this trip and I know it will be an incredible time when the team arrives here on Sunday. I believe we are all growing closer in our relationship with the Lord and desiring more of Him. Tonight at Bible study we read from John 6:35 - 53 and discussed this passage and then took communion as we focused on Jesus. It is always amazing how you can look at different things and see the how God ties so many things together. Just like our discussion at Bible study and the growing that is happening all around, and myself included, as we focus on him, read His Word, desire for more of Him and receive all He has for us.
Thank you for continuing to pray for all that is going on in Comayagua and the orphanage in.. . I couldn't spell it if I tried, so I won't try. . . please remember Annette and Lance, as well as Helen and Chelsea who are are here.
Love you all!
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Gabe and Graham. . . I thought I would make you guys a big jug of the rice and seed drink that looks like mud for a special treat in Sunday School! ha ha! I love you boys! We talked about how sweet you are this weekend when I was with Faith. She misses our class. Because we are so much fun! See you boys in a few weeks.
Miss Stephanie
Stephanie, I am so glad I can come here and see how things are going with you and those in Honduras. I miss you but am so glad you are being faithful in your call to be there. I know the children love you and that you are a huge help to Annette, Lance, and the Colbaths. Did Faith & Hannah do their dance for you? I am praying for Lance's back and the other requests. Pray for Jim as he leave early tomorrow morning. Keep writing!!! Love you!
Stephanie, I love reading your notes about how things are going. What a neat idea. Sure love you and miss you. Need Tommy to bring you anything? Love, Nancy Briggs
You sound like you are rocking down there. I can't wait to hear more stories. I Love You....
Josh
Miss Stephanie,
We have been praying for you every day and we love seeing what you write on the blog. Could you bring Faith home with you for a visit for a month, please?
Love, Graham and Gabe
Stephanie: Sure good to hear about things in that country. It seems as if you work hard, and relax when you can. This is thrilling that you are getting even closer to the Lord. We are all praying over you, and for the other requests. God bless and keep you. Your sister in Christ, Phyllis 07-27-2006
PS: Are you going to stay over there?!
Stephanie, Hope you are feeling better. Praying you are completely well now. Yesterday we went over to Tommy and Jannas. Tommy felt impressed that all the grandchildren need to pray over him. It was so sweet to see the boys lay hands on him and pray for him. Then today, we went to Kellie's house. Her children did the same. All the children prayed specifically for things that were on their hearts about the trip. Later today, we will talk to the kids in North Carolina by way on web cam and they will do the same. My heart is full. At their young ages, they already know and have a heart for missions. We love you and have so enjoyed your blogspot. Nancy Briggs
Post a Comment