Wednesday, February 04, 2015

CHURCH

I love my Honduran church!  It is not big in the number of people, but it is big with love and servants!  I get to worship with some awesome people each week and I just love them!

I have begun to help Marjorie with the children.  Her dad had been doing class with the children, but he has been in the U.S. for the past few months, so in his absence she filled in.  Well she loves it!  She gets so excited preparing for their time each week!



I have started helping her each Sunday.   I love being with the kids.  They are so special.  A few of them know some English from school - things like Hello, Thank you, and their colors.  One of the boys, Maynor, loves to share English with me and he has taught the other kids Hello and Thank You  They smile so big when they say something to me in English.



Last week they learned about Noah's Ark.  We did a craft and learned a song.






At the end of the service the children always share something from what they have learned.  Sunday they sang the song they learned about the animals on Noah's Ark.


I look forward to the time I get to spend with the kids.  I also love that I am able to help Marjorie!  

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I loved this!