Wednesday we went to Xetelul, which is an amusement park. It was a lot of fun. For many of the people on the trip, this was their first time to go to an amusement park, and the first time on a roller coaster.
I enjoyed the rides, but I also enjoyed the excitement they had to go on these rides, the college students as well as the adults. It was a great time for everyone!
They had clowns on stilts and pogo-stick-stilts and little cars and unicycles....it was a lot of fun!
Everyone loved the boat
SPLASH!!
The team had fun on the bumper cars!
Joel is having fun on the swings (that is my Pastor!)
Of course we all had to ride the carousel. It was really pretty! It had two levels.
The roller coaster was a lot of fun! It had an upside loop, and several corkscrews!
My friend, Silvia, and I
I had to take a picture....this was in the bathroom stalls....because you could actually flush the paper at the park!
No comments:
Post a Comment