Saturday, September 21, 2013

Girls Bible Study

This year we used a book called Priceless by Chandra Peele.  I had 7 girls who were faithful and came most of the time.  Some more often than others, but I always enjoyed our time together.  This book discussed purity, dating, and sex!  I pray that each of these girls will choose to remain pure until marriage, I pray that the conversations we had about our value as a person and how God sees us will stay with them.

I wanted to do something special for the girls at the end...a little party.  So yesterday I invited them all to my house for dinner.

Tables are set, lasagna is prepared, just waiting on the time to start cooking.


 
 


Lasagna is ready, just waiting on everyone to arrive...





Krissia, Sandy and Alejandra

 
Gabriela, Nohelia and Miss Delaney
 
We were still waiting on one more..... so while we wait, it's photo time! 
 

 







 


We decided that if we got our food and sat down to eat, maybe Ana would arrive....it worked!


Ana is here! 
 
 
 
So now, one more photo with all the girls!
 
 
 
We talked, and laughed, and Ana stood up to give a speech.  Her mom had a gift made for me, for the time I have given to Ana and her brother Jose, who was a senior last year.  I love this and I will find a special place to keep it!
 
 
Miss Stephanie, dedicated and hard working teacher
 
 
After dinner we had cake, but it stuck in my pan, so definately not picture worthy!  But we ate it!
 
Then the girls sat on the stairs to talk....
 
 
 
 
 
Before long we were all there! 
Minus Krissia-she left early because it was her brother's birthday, so glad she could come for dinner !

 
 
 
 
And acting silly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I say thank you God for letting me have these girls in my life!  I love them and love the joy and laughter they bring into my life!  I pray that the seeds planted during this Bible study will remain and grow!  I pray that they will always remember they are VALUABLE, they are PRICELESS, they are a TREASURE in God's eyes! 




No comments: