Vacation School
I know.....oxymoron. But here we are, it is vacation between last school year and the next school year and I have kids who didn't complete their work, so we are in school. Can I say I love it!
I love these kids! I have one from Narnia, I have a pumpkin, my sons, Sam I Am, Sandy Bo Bandy, Honey, and about 10 more... and I love each one of them! Some of them need more encouragement, need more attention, need someone to say I believe in you, I love you, you are special.
Every day I thank God for letting me be here! I know there will be hard days this year, days that I miss being with my family, days that I cry because of the pain I carry for these kids, days I am frustrated and at the end of my patience, days I will feel exhausted, but still I will say Thank you God! I can't express how blessed I feel to be given this opportunity to share with these kids, to show them how Jesus loves them, to pray for them...
As I am writing this I have a CD playing and this line from the song says how I feel...
"...it's my joy, to know your ways, to be your hands and feet to a world in need, so I will live to follow you to see your work in me complete , because you met me, right where I was you met me, even in my sin you loved me, before the earth was formed you knew my name, this is my response to worship, to give you everything..." Give You Everything - Love Expressed CD - Gateway Worship
It is my joy always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment