Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life Goals
Like every student I had struggled with my work in school.  It had been so hard to keep fighting for my goal.  Every human being has goals for life, some of them are to be professionals, to have money, and a family.

No matter what is your goal for life you would have hard times.  And in those hard time you must rely on God’s Word.  I can say for true that taking God’s Word in your life is the best decision.

Since the beginning of the year I received a word of God that changed my life.  This word is found in Philippians 3:13 – 14 and it had helped me to continue working in school.  This word had been a blessing to me because every time I am tired of working or it seems that I cannot continue, I read this verse and I feel like if I had new strength to continue.

If you need a word that gives you strength maybe this one can help, “Brethren, I count not on myself to have apprehended, but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus “  Philippians 3: 13 – 14

Written by Sara
(11th grade/ Senior)

No comments: