Saturday, February 05, 2011

Bible Reading
I love that I can read a story that I know...or think I know...and still it is fresh and new and alive! And God shows me new things every day!
Exodus 14:20....when the Isrealites camped for the night the pillar of cloud moved from in front and stood behind them. God stood between the Isrealites and the Egyptians. He even made one side have light and the other side darkness so that neither knew the other was right there.
God was protecting the Isrealites....God stood between the Isrealites and their enemy.
How many times does God stand between us and our enemy, or us and danger, or us and whatever is trying to come at us...God was strategic about where he was, where His people were, and where the enemy was.
I am thankful that God is there to stand between us and our enemy....our true enemy is Satan and God is always ready to stand between us and that enemy if we will just call out to Him!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Awesome observation. Love it!