Good Morning blog friends!
I am sitting in the living room of my new home! I absolutely love it here. It is smaller, and it took a while to find a way to configure the living area. It is a small room that has been made into a living room and a little area with my kitchen table and a tinier kitchen.
The kitchen is so small we were not sure my refrigerator would fit. Actually at first it didn't, but the owner is so nice to have a carpenter come and lift the cabinet to the ceiling so that the refrigerator could go in under that cabinet.
I realized yesterday as I was putting things away in my kitchen that I have no drawers in my kitchen. Still a little stumped on what to do with my silverware, measuring cups and spoons, and all those little gadgets that go in a drawer. I am so happy here though, I will figure it out.
Honestly I can't find a thing I don't like.... although I also realized last night that I do not have a line for hanging my clothes. So today I need to do wash, and I am not sure where I will put everything to dry....so this week I will need to remedy that issue.
My bedroom....I could just live there! Honestly!
The view from one of my windows is just beautiful....it might not be beautiful to everyone....but I love it! I see all the houses lining the side of the mountain....it is just a picture of Honduras for me. And I LOVE it! And from my balcony you can see the beautiful mountain that you climb to get to Sequatapeque....I couldn't ask for a better view!
I have put a small plastic table outside on the balcony with a chair and have already enjoyed sitting out there reading my Bible.
Did I mention that I love my new home???
They should finish up some work they are doing outside today so that I can bring Samson over here. I hope he will like his new home....he is loosing his BIG yard, and he will now have a cement playground. I am thinking I need to buy him a sandbox to play in.
Every time I go to the old house to feed him, he runs to the front gate...I know he wants to come with me...and I will be so happy when he is here with me!
I am so very excited for Jim and Helen and Annette to get to Honduras so they can see my new home. I am blessed beyond words! I experienced loss when I was robbed both times this year, and lost many sentimental things as well....but God is blessing me so much all I can do is say Thank You! I continue to pray for the robbers that they will find true treasure and turn to God for their needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!!! I really do. It looks so pretty and clean. I love the view from your bedroom. I can't wait to hear how Samson likes it. Maybe you could buy him a baby pool. Labs love water! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment