Sunday, October 24, 2010

As I was looking for a place to move to I kept thinking that God knows where the place is...I know He had a place for me....but I am not always patient....actually I am NOT patient! I drove around and wrote numbers of places for rent, had friends from school call about them...they were all either too much money or no place for Samson. I really wanted to try and find a place where I could move to and still be able to keep Samson.


I wasn't ready to give up and move without Samson.

But still I felt discouraged. One day last week I woke up in the morning and just felt like if I never had to get out of bed I would be happy. Or not happy...happy didn't really fit in my vocabulary that day...but would be pleased, be content, if I could just stay in bed and pull the sheet over my head and never have to get up...or even never have to wake up.

But I forced myself to get up that morning and get ready for school.

Then as I was leaving for school I realized that the grenade pin Josh had given me after graduating from boot camp was missing the pin...I had the ring, but not the pin. My heart sank!

I had carried it in my purse for nearly a year....but was always afraid I would drop it or misplace it when I would switch purses....so I had put it on my keychain several months ago. Well that morning I realized that the ring was still on my keychain, but the pin from the granade was gone.


Well I was already late and had to get to school so off I went, with my sad face on!

I got through the day and came home after tutoring some of my 6th grade students. Then mixed up the recipe for apple bars and was ready to leave to go pick up my boys. On my way out the door I prayed..."God, you know where that pin is, and it would make me so happy if I could find it, I feel so lost and homeless and discouraged right now, and to lose something special to me, after I have already lost so much and so many sentimental things in the robbery, I really want that pin to the granade. Josh gave that to me, it means so much. Please God if you could just show me where it is"

I locked my front doors and was unlocking the lock from my front gate and I looked down and right there in front of the gate laid that little metal pin.

I picked it up, put it in my pocket and did a THANK YOU GOD!! Yep He knew right where it was and I was so thankful that He showed me right where it was!

It was a little faith builder as I knew that He knew right where my new home was too....if I could just wait on His timing....He would show that to me also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта aft3rglo.blogspot.com