Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last Friday was Dia de Maestra....Day of the Teacher.....today one of my students brought me a sweet gift for Teacher's Day!







I was so surprised! It was our afternoon break, and she was at her desk with all the girls surrounding her...I thought something was wrong...and I went to her desk to see what was wrong with Jackeline. She said oh no nothing, and they giggled...so I am thinking they are making a note to give to a boy or something...so I go on outside to get my Coca Light....and when I came back in the classroom this beautiful box was sitting on my desk with a little note that says Miss Stepha for Teacher's Day...







And inside was a precious note and this beautiful watch!











1 comment:

Elaine said...

WOW!!! That is so sweet! I love the watch! What a nice thing to do for you!