Well first let me update you on the money that was received to help get kids to convention. A total of $650 was given which is helping a total of SEVEN students with their registration fees...and I still have $50 left. I am just waiting for one of the students to say my final payment is going to be late or I can't make my final payment on convention and we will have the money for them.
It really is amazing how the money we needed was provided! There were several students who said I cannot go, my parents just don't have the money to pay for me to go. And it was so exciting to be able to say if your parents give permission, then the money has already been provided. And many were so excited to be blessed in this way!
Thank you so much for giving! The fun has already begun....three students who were entered in creative writing events wrote their awesome papers this week and we will be submitting them on Monday to be judged.
Convention is from March 23 to March 26. I will be posting many stories and pictures from that week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so thrilled about Mauro!!! Love, Lynn
Post a Comment