Sunday, February 14, 2010

Okay...my room now has its walls up and I have decorated and am ready for the first day of school tomorrow!

I am very excited! Excited about some of the students who were not going to be able to return, but go to other schools based on price....but God is making a way for some of those to return this year! One of my students from last year even had a party this morning - the Daniela gets to return to Ruach Party! Now that says something about our school!


I am very excited to get the year started, and see all the kids! I am going to miss "my kids" because they will be on the other side of the wall in high school...but hopefully I will still be their Stepha, Confeti, Doodle, and Tepha!


I am excited to continue building relationship with those kids and start to build relationship with my new class.


Thanks to Annette and Mary Cruz for putting tape on the back of all my decorations, and Suleda and Candy for drawing and coloring my dragonflies, ....all my decorations are up and my room is ready to receive my students!


I couldn't fit the entire wall in one picture...so here are two pictures showing the whole wall decoration.





Here are some of my offices. I currently have ten students...I have 11 offices in my room, so I am believing God for that 11th student!






Please remember Ruach International Christian School in your prayers. Pray for the school, for our students, for the teachers. We are each here with a purpose, effecting the lives of the students, and their families...I pray that we will make a difference in these kids' lives!

You know me...I will be posting a lot of pictures and stories in the coming weeks!








1 comment:

Elaine said...

I LOVE your room. It is so bright and cheery! And the verse is great. I am praying for that 11th student too.

Love you!