SAMSON’S NEW FRIEND!
One morning I was awoken by Samson barking and barking and barking! I was very irritated because I had about 20 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. Normally if there is a person he doesn’t like walking by, he will bark but then the person is gone and he is quiet…or a stray dog comes by and he barks for a second but that’s it. But this morning he was barking and barking and barking and he was not relenting! I finally, out of frustration, got up and looked out my bedroom window…and this is what I saw!
In the field across from me there are always horses and cows over there feeding and normally Samson isn’t bothered by them. But on this morning the horse had come over to my fence and they were nose to nose. It was funny as I sat and watched them for a while. The horse was putting his nose through my fence and Samson had his nose to his and was barking like crazy, but it wasn’t a “I want to eat you because you are in my yard” kind of bark…it was more of a “I want to get to know you because you look like me and kind of smell like me but you are 3 times as big as me – what are you and can you be my friend?” kind of bark.
No comments:
Post a Comment