Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cars....gotta love em!

Last night when I came home I pulled the door handle to open my car door so I could get out and open my gate...only to have my door handle crumble into about 8 pieces.

So now, to get out of my car I have to roll down my window and open it from the outside.

JOY!

What is really funny, is that several months ago the outside handle on the passenger door did the same thing. So now each door has part of a working handle.

But I am still thankful that I have a car to get around...it drives good and is able to carry me around Comayagua and to nearby cities to visit friends and pick friends up from the airport....so all is good!

Just another thing to laugh about!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

So glad you can laugh. Even small things can be an irritation to your day. You are like Ashlynn...smiling in the rain. Love and miss you!

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness! Now that makes the story about the missing money even more hilarious ... picturing you outside the bank trying to open your door. LOL ... still laughing.

Sorry ... I also feel bad that you are missing two door handles.