I have gotten bad about updating my blog since I am on Facebook. But I know that not all of my friends are on Facebook (why not? I ask)....
Well I had running water for a week...and then on Thursday this week it happened again. But thankfully it came back on Friday afternoon! Oh hallelujia!
Lance, Annette and Josiah have been back for a week. It is wonderful having them here! And Josiah is the sweetest little guy! I need to be taking more pictures of him, because I will only be seeing them for a few more weeks....then I leave to go see Joshua and while I am gone they will leave for Lance to start school.
Today Helen and Mary Beth are arriving. They will be teaching dance to the kids at our school. The kids love this and always have a great time learning a new dance and a new way to worship! The dance that she taught last year, many of them are still doing! They performed at the school's dedication earlier this year...led by some of the 2nd grade girls who remembered it when they learned last year as 1st graders. What an impact she is making on these kids!
Please pray for these weeks as Helen and Mary Beth work with the kids and pour into their lives. Pray for their health and safety while they are here. They will be in Honduras for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment