Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday fun.....

I needed to do some laundry, the shirts that I don't want Maria to stretch out of shape. And, she has been sick so didn't come to my house on Friday so I needed to wash my Monday uniform. Well once I got started I just kept going...and an hour and a half later I had done a lot of clothes! I felt bad because she will have a lot to do on Monday here so I helped her out a bit.

While I was outside doing laundry I found out Samson is eating the mangos that are falling off my neighbor's tree into my yard. I didn't know he was eating them, because I hadn't seen any seeds lieing around...that is because he is eating them seed and all!

Here he is munching on his mango...right before he swallowed it!

My dog is crazy! He must have eaten about 5 mangos while I was outside doing laundry... and everytime he would get to the seed he would chew on it for a minute then just put the whole thing in his mouth and swallow then burp and gag a little then look at me proudly with his tail wagging.


1 comment:

Elaine said...

Samson is so pretty...I am laughing at him eating Mangos.